Thursday, March 25, 2010

Kayla's American Idol April (and May) Madness

Welcome to my American Idol April (and May) Madness

1. Rank the top ten American Idols in the order you think they will be eliminated and post in the comments section of the post titled “Post Your Entries!” or send to Kayla at kaylacamp@gmail.com by 6:00pm on March 31st. Your #10 should be the person who you think will be eliminated FIRST and your #1 should be the person you think will win this season.

2. Earn points by getting “on the spots,” “streaks,” “reverse streaks” and naming the Top 3. See explanation of scoring in the post titled “Here is how you earn points…”.

3. If you don’t like the rules, or disagree with how I calculate the points, you may complain, but I reserve the right to settle all disputes. I will not change the rules during the game, but I may send out clarifying information if necessary.

4. The winner gets a five dollar bill in an envelope, paid for by your sponsor (me). If someone in my household wins the prize will be as follows: If Donnie wins, I will take him out to dinner and if I win he will take me out to dinner.

5. Entries are free, because I don't know the law about running a gambling operation and don't want to risk breaking it!

No comments:

Post a Comment