Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Top Nine Sing

Aaron: Snooze. I almost like his outfit this week. The black wrist band seems a little out of character, but it helps. Nice last note.

Katie: I think she kind of nailed it.

Andrew: I want to be his friend so bad, but his performance reminded me of Elvis for some reason. What’s with the shirt buttoned up to his Adam’s apple?

Big Mike: I remember learning to sing Eleanor Rigby in 7th grade chorus. Mike’s version was way better than mine. I kept expecting him to start rapping the verses. And for once the band worked with the performance instead of against it. Friggin awesome.

Crystal: Predictable.

Tim: He looks like an original Beatle without his band mates. I’m not really into it. His song keeps going on and on and on and on.

Casey: For me, Casey’s best performance was the one where he sat on the stool and sang right to Kara. He has yet to recreate that. This one was dull. The judges liked it though, so maybe I’m wrong.

Siobhan: I love this song, but she kind of made it feel like Christmas. Eh. She’s so interesting. Ryan was right about Siobhan having sensory overload.

Lee: I love Lee. I love the bagpipe. I love his skinny black tie. I would be so happy if he won.

Best: Michael, Lee, Katie
Worst: Tim, Andrew, Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment