Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Final Three....

So, Kayla is out of town on a beach vacation. That means I, Donnie, am guest blogging. This week I had the undesirable task of calculating scores. I started as soon as the show ended last night and, 10 hours and 12 twelve cups of coffee later, I think I have it right. Dan remains in the lead, but the most notable change this week was Brad's emergence from the basement--does anyone want to compete in a bracket competition to predict who will win our bracket competition? My money is on Brad: he's the only person who had the top 3.

1. Dan (18 points)
2. Susan (16 points)
(Composite 13 points)
3. Janet (10 points)
4. Kayla (7 points)
5. Un Jin (5 points)
5. Brad (5 points)
5. Don (5 points)
5. Jennie (5 points)
9. Donnie (2 points)
10. Patrice (0 points)
10. Linda/Ida (0 points)

I don't know what the theme is next week, but I have an idea. What if everyone picked a song that they knew they could sing really well?

2 comments: