Saturday, March 26, 2011

This Changes Everything...

Well, not quite everything. But this year the contest will be a ranking of the TOP NINE rather than the TOP TEN. You know what? All I care about is that this year Naima will get to be on the stage at a musical festival instead of cleaning the toilets at the venue. The whole time Casey was hyperventilating about being saved I was about to crap my pants hoping that they wouldn't do another elimination before deciding who got to go on tour. Because if Naima had to clean toilets again? I would cry.

Not that anyone really cares, but Donnie is beating me 41 points to 3. What's left of our teams is as follows:

Donnie: Scotty, Jacob, Haley, Thia, Lauren (Starter), and James (Starter).
Kayla: Stefano, Pia, Naima, and Casey (Starter).

I have NO IDEA how I am going to rank the top nine, so I better pay some serious attention this week and look for signs of weakness and evidence of the white hot core.

FYI: the absence of a white hot core is what Donnie says is keeping me from being a really good runner. He, apparently, possesses one.

No comments:

Post a Comment