Friday, May 13, 2011

Standings After Elimination

If Scotty wins American Idol I’m going to have to find a new show next year. There is a show on TLC called “My Big Fat Gypsy Weddings UK.” For real.

So… here are your results, America!

1. Donnie
2. Ida
3. Barb
4. Kayla
4. Don
4. Susan
7. Janet
8. Katie
8. Cindi
10. Leesa
11. Jennifer S.
12. Dad
12. Jennie
14. Jennifer O.
14. Dan

Donnie has nudged Ida out of first place. This guy should get his own show. I’ll accept possibilities for titles of this series in the comments section. Remember, “My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding UK” is already taken.

Here are the people who got bonus points for having picked people in the top 3 (-.25 points subtracted for each Top 3 pick):

Picked Lauren in the Top 3
Kayla
Donnie
Susan
Ida
Janet
Katie

Picked Scotty in the Top 3
Jennifer S.
Ida
Cindi

Picked Haley in the Top 3
Donnie
Don
Barb

You will see that while no one was able to predict the entire Top 3, both Donnie and Ida picked 2 out of 3.

2 comments:

  1. I think I ruined my chances for the $5 bill when I voted (for the first time ever!) for Haley. Don did too! We were so upset by the judge's comments and treatment of Haley on Wednesday night's show. I had already eliminated Haley and picked James to win. Oh well! it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... the judges were so mean to poor Haley on Wednesday. I don't know what they have against her. It's like they were trying to sabotage her or something...

    ReplyDelete