Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Top 3 Duke it Out

Round 1 Contestant’s Choice

Scotty (Amazed): I think I would have liked his version of this song if I could listen to it on the radio and I didn’t have to see him raise his eyebrows at the camera.

Lauren (Wild One): It felt like she was rushing through this song. And maybe like she was losing her voice a little bit? She has a great facial structure though.

Haley (What Is and What Should Never Be): Her voice sounded gorgeous on this. I almost died when she fell on the steps, but good for her for getting up and finishing like nothing happened. I knew those shoes were a risk as soon as I saw them.

Round 2 Jimmy Levine’s Choice

Scotty (Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not): I wish so badly that I had a video of Donnie standing up behind the couch doing his best imitation of Scotty shaking his hips. It was almost as good as the time when Donnie and Adam had a Beyonce dance competition.

Lauren (If I Die Young): OMG this is the most morbid song I’ve ever heard. But she sounded SO GOOD. In fact, it sounded like a winning moment. Whatch’all think?

Haley (Rhiannon): Wow, all the dirty old men are definitely going to vote for her for how she looked when her hair and dress were blowing in the wind machine.

Round 3 Judges’ Choice

Scotty (She Believes in Me): You know how I feel about Scotty. So you know that it pains me to say that this performance was pretty great. BE. GRUDGE. ING. LY.

Lauren (I Hope You Dance): I think Lauren did just enough to make this song her own and keep it from being snoozeville. Plus she got to wear a prom dress. So that was awesome.

I predict that Lauren is going to win and in one year she is going to be really skinny.

Haley (You Oughta Know): Bad song pick, guys. These judges have had it out for Haley all season. This did not help her chances.

In It To Win It Count: 4

1 comment: