Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bracket Standing, Top 9 Elimination

Before I give you the bracket standing, I have a few comments about tonight’s guests:

Constantine: Where has he been for six years? I’ve missed him! His performance definitely had the dramatic buildup that I remember from his season.

Iggy Pop? First of all, I don’t know who this is. Second, this guy looks like he accidently forgot to put on a shirt. That could not have been intentional. I sort of feel like I walked in on him dancing in front of the mirror while he was changing his clothes. Ick.

Also, Ryan was SO MEAN when he said to Jacob: “I can tell you right now you will be leaving us… and going back to the couch.”

And I have to admit I was shocked that Pia was eliminated. But not as shocked as my dad who immediately afterwards sent me a text message that said, “What the **** can you believe this.”

So based on that elimination, Donnie is in first place in our bracket competition (he had Pia leaving in position 8). The order is:

1. Donnie
2. Kayla
3. Leesa
4. Barb
4. Janet
4. Susan
5. Don
5. Ida
9. Dad
9. Jennie
9. Jennifer S.
12. Katie
12. Cindi
12. Jennifer O.
15. Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment